High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
Reading in the library (Closed) I_vote_lcapReading in the library (Closed) I_voting_barReading in the library (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
Reading in the library (Closed) I_vote_lcapReading in the library (Closed) I_voting_barReading in the library (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

Reading in the library (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

Reading in the library (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:50 am

Raven felt at peace as he continued to read the books within the library to find more ways in revenge. "Those cursed angels and Heaven too...their ideals are broken, I will fix them in time but first I need to find more weaknesses." Thought Raven as he smiled and continued to read book after book. Slowly the day turned into night as Raven looked up and saw through the window knowing that it is night time now, sighing in regret he got up and began to put away each book one at a time where he grabbed before.  "Do I believe I can muster enough power, courage, and strategy to beat God and its kingdom of Heaven?" Once again in thought, Raven continued to put away the books only to keep on thinking more plans against Heaven.

Last edited by Raven Zato on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Sigrun sat at the back of the library in the dark, where not many could find nor see her reading one of her favorite novels "Marked." She finished the book after a couple hours, then looked outside, noticing it was getting late. Sigrun got up from her spot in the back of the Library and began heading for an exit for her to leave the area and watch her fellow students. Making sure they weren't doing anything TOO mischievous. She smiled as she saw a student putting books away on the shelves as she left. Must have been studying or something I'm sure.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenterra.forumotion.com
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

While finishing up he sighed as he felt another glance again from someone but yet slowly added more as a few pixies watched him from across the way where he was, laughing. Raven finally put away the last of the books as he made his way out of the library but he had to go by the Pixies as he made his way by them they continued to snicker until one of them spoke that was near Raven, "Hey how about you go to Heaven back where you belong, oh wait you can't because you are stuck here you piece of trash." said a Pixie.

The group of pixies laughed as Raven inhaled and grabbed the Pixie by the throat as the others back away in fear, ".....Heaven? Haha, well next time you say that I will show you hell..." Raven slowly choked the life out of the fairy hearing a faint cracking noise but he let go only to walk away once again to the front door of the library. He raised his hand up in the air and flipped off the Pixies in disgust as he was almost at the door. The Pixies gathered around their friend that was almost killed as they looked over to Raven and back at their friend as they helped him up and went away in fear. "....Pixies...I hate Pixies..." thought Raban as he was at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am

Sigrun had begun walking out the door as she saw one of her students get into a fight with a pixie. She stepped inside watching out the window closely to what was going on. "Hey how about you go to Heaven and back to where you belong, oh wait you can't because you are stuck here you piece of trash." She heard one of the pixies say. Sigrun covered her mouth in disgust and glared at the students wanting to rush out there right away and tell them they are wrong and need to be disciplined, and punish them herself. But then the student they had said it to soon stood up for himself.. perhaps going to far as he chocked the pixie. She watched from the window, then noticed him coming to the door. She back away slowly and turned on her heel, walking to a desk.

Once at a desk, she sat there and began to read a book once more, keeping an eye on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 am

Raven looked over to the person hiding behind the book. "What do you want....do you want to take a crack at me too?" Raven said coldly and in hate as he opened the door letting the cool breeze in and a few leaves. Leaving his gaze from the person reading the book to the outside "I do hate Heaven....but these people...do I hate them too?" Raven thought as he walked outside the door of the library closing the door behind him. He walked alone as he saw a couple people walk on the sidewalks minding their own business until a few looked at Raven with mysterious motives, ".....Maybe I do hate these people as well...stop...looking...at...me...." Raven thought as his eyes glowed a dark green causing the people to turn their heads around as they walk away faster away from him. "Where do I go now?" Raven said as he looked around on the soon-to-be empty street.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 am

Sigrun watched Raven as he looked at her and asked what she wanted from him.. She said nothing, but kept on watching. She didn't want him knowing she was his principal. Not yet.. He needed to see for himself the teachers and staff her at High School of the Damned. She got up as raven walked out the door following a few yards behind, watching him closely. "I wonder what he's up to..He seems.. hurt.. distracted.. I better watch" She mumbled to herself. She followed closely yet far behind, keeping each step in pace with his, yet not.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:31 am

Raven looked over to his left as he headed into that direction hoping to end up somewhere better or someplace where he cannot be so tense. "......Why." Muttered Raven as he continued to walk no noticing the person not too far behind him. "....Those damn angels....God too....their cruelty of justice is not right......one day I will fix it." Raven thought as he gritted his teeth, he looked up at the evening sky looking at the stars shining bright and showing beauty. "....The stars are stuck....it won't be long till they fall too..." Raven muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Sigrun continued to follow behind Raven, keeping a good distance. She noticed him mutter something to himself, but it was too quiet for her to understand or even hear. But she could tell he seemed upset and hurt, or in pain. She decided to shift into her wolf form a ways back and approach the boy slowly. She came up next to him and tried not to frighten the boy and nudged his hand with her snout with sad eyes, asking for him to explain why he seemed upset so she could understand.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Raven looked over and sees the wolf only to see it was nudging at his hand. "....A wolf?" Raven thought as he petted the wolf on top of the head. "Are you lost?" Raven knelt down and continued to pet the wolf. "....I hope this wolf doesn't bite me.....but why is it here?" Raven thought in curiosity. "Well at least there is no one trying to ridicule me this time." Raven muttered under his breath smiling slightly to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Sigrun let her wolf form lick the boys hand and she whimpered at him looking up to him with her eyes. She transferred her thoughts to him, so he could hear and understand her. Young one, why are you so upset? And no.. I am not lost..
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Raven was suddenly taken by surprise by the speaking of thought from the wolf, he calmed himself down as he looked at the wolf. "I'm not upset but sick of people." Raven said with a half-truth as he cautiously petted the wolf. "I have to ask why are you here to listen to a Fallen's talk on of hatred on most life?" Raven said as he slowed his petting to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:30 am

Sigrun looked up to the boy, then replied. I must help my students in any way shape or form that i can. I'd like all of my students to be happy and feel welcome. Sick of people or not. Sigrun then shifted back to her human form and smiled down at the Fallen Angel. "The name is Sigrun, and I am your Vice Principal"
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:55 am

Raven looked at the principal and stood frozen only to blush slightly at her. "...It's nice to meet you Sigrun." Raven said as he tried to himself from her beauty. "....I can't think straight, what's wrong with me?" Raven thought to himself as he continued to look at her eyes as he blushed again he turned around. "So...um...you saw what I did at the library then?" Raven said while trying to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 am

Sigrun nodded. "As of you. And yes, I must admit I was keeping an eye on you. You seem stressed in the library, so I decided to keep a close eye. You see, that is why i followed you here." She smiled once more and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Anything you'd like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 am

"Uh..." Raven continued to blush as he failed to calm down and turn around slowly to see Sigrun once again showing he was beat red. ".....Its....um...nothing...I-I have to go now it was nice meeting you Sigrun." Raven quickly turned and walked away quickly still beat red towards the Fallen Angel District. "...What's wrong with me....my room...yes...my room I can go ahead and think in there of what is happening to me." Raven thought in a panic as began to run but tripped and fell on his face. "Tch...I am such a idiot. I can fly..." Raven said under his breath when he face-palmed himself, as he got up and dust himself off only to prepare to fly towards to the Fallen Angel District.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am

Sigrun noticed the boy blushing then nodded at his response, but frowned once he mentioned having to go. "Very well.." She said pretty much to herself as Raven took off. ~Sigh~ "I give up on trying to be nice to the students. From now on, i'll be more firm." She walked in the opposite direction of Raven, mumbling to herself on the way.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 am

Raven flew off towards to the Fallen Angel District hoping to find thought. As he continued to blush, "Stop blushing!!!" Raven thought as he tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Sigrun kept walking and got bored, she decided she would shift into her wolf form: So she did. Once shifted she ran ahead, not knowing where she was going, nor did she care. She was too upset to think. Us wolves are supposed to be caring.. Well sorry.. But I'll be letting society down. Being caring and kind is too overrated these days. Apparently the only way to get through to someone is by being strict and mean. So if that's what I have to do, then fuck it, i'll do it. She scoffed and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the library (Closed)   Reading in the library (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading in the library (Closed)
Page 1 of 1