High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_vote_lcapTalking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_voting_barTalking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_vote_lcapTalking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_voting_barTalking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severed
Admin
Severed

Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Empty
PostSubject: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 am

Lyla walked into the classroom and shut the door behind her. It was lunch period meaning she could speak to him alone. She put on her professional smile as she looked at him. "Mr. Corruption. How is class coming along?"
Back to top Go down
https://hsotd.forumotion.com
Damien Corruption

Damien Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 am

"Great as always boss." I sit at my desk with my feet on it while eating my lunch. "Except for a certain senior that kept making things at his desk, gave if a week worth of math and science due tomorrow for it."
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 am

"I see. What kinds of things was he making?" Feeling slightly irritated at the fact that she had come her to talk about other things and not his students.
Back to top Go down
Damien Corruption

Damien Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 am

"Things like this." I open a small box and a paper guy comes out and begins to walk to Lyla. "It seems to like me so I haven't gotten around to getting rid or it." I smile and wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"Mr. Corruption, I'm surprised. I didn't picture you for that kind of man." Lyla stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Corruption

Damien Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 pm

"What can I say? He wasn't paying attention in class so I took care of it." Even though it was more about him not looking at me but I will never say that. "So as much as I enjoy me, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 pm

"I'm doing just fine. And you?" Lyla leaned against the door and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Corruption

Damien Corruption

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm

"I'm doing better now that you are here." I smile at Lyla and wink. "So what does the big boss want with little old me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)   Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Page 1 of 1