High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_vote_lcapSipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_voting_barSipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_vote_lcapSipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_voting_barSipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severed
Admin
Severed

Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Empty
PostSubject: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Lyla stirred the sugar into her coffee before taking a sip of the warm brown liquid. It slid easily down her throat and warmed her insides. Sometimes being a principle was hard but she had her reasons for doing it. She had her reasons for helping every single one of the students. A reason that no one knew. A dark reason. A personal one. She took another sip of her coffee and let her thoughts consume her.

Last edited by Severed on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hsotd.forumotion.com
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Raven entered the cafe hoping to get something nice and good to drink. "Finally I have found a good place to get my mind off thing." Raven thought as he looked around and waited in line. He looked over and saw a woman sitting down and drinking as well but she seemed different, "Is she a Siren as well?" Raven thought to himself as the line was starting to move he moved with it and looked at the menu figuring out what to drink.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Lyla smelled the Fallen Angel as soon as he came into the coffee shop. One of my students maybe? She kept sipping, letting her eyes flit about the room cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Raven was finally ready to order, "May I have a coffee, black please." Raven said as he got out from his pocket a couple dollars and a few coins. "That will be X.XX$" replied the cashier "...Good I have enough to pay for today." Raven thought as he gave the money to the cashier and walked over to the wait area. "Why do I feel like I am being watched?" Raven thought again cautiously as he nervously looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Lyla sighed softly as she finished her coffee. She stared out the window and ran a hand through her short white hair.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Raven gets his cup of coffee and looks around to find a place to sit but they all seem full except the one near the woman near the window. "I hope she doesn't mind." Raven thought as he sighed, he walked over to the woman and poked her on the shoulder, "Excuse me miss is this seat taken?" Raven said politely as he tried to ignore everyone around the cafe or else he will freeze up from before.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:34 pm

"No. It's not," Lyla smiled softly at the student. "Do you attend the high school?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Raven went ahead and took the seat and sat down. "I do actually also thank you." Raven said as he nodded his head to the woman and drinks his coffee. "This is actually a good coffee." Raven thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm

"I see. It's hard for me to keep track of my students, I apologize," Lyla smiled at the child. "I'm the head principle."
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Raven choked on his coffee a little bit as he tried to pretend it was nothing as he looked at the Principal. "....First the Vice now I meet the Head of the school....I hope I don't mess up talking to her." Raven thought as he was done sipping. "It is nice to meet you." Raven said in a quick head bow to the principal.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:54 am

"Don't be so formal. It's annoying," Lyla chuckled. "Outside of school you can call me Lyla. I might seem a little uptight at school but outside of school I'm laid back, carefree."
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 am

"That is nice to know about that Lyla." said Raven as he looked at her with caution. "....Sirens...I can't trust them that much yet..." Raven thought as he sipped more of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm

"I'm a werewolf. Not a siren," She glared at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Raven was surprised. "....She can hear my thoughts?.....Great now everything could be revealed..." Raven thought as a sweatdrop formed right near his head. "Sorry about that..." Raven said nervously as he went ahead and drank his coffee until it was almost empty.
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:55 am

Lyla chuckled. "The look on your face. You were hesitating around me. Everyone hesitates around sirens," She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Raven sighed in relief as he looked onto Lyla seeing she was smiling as for Raven thought of finishing his coffee and said, "So Lyla, is there anything new around the school you may consider adding?"
Back to top Go down
Severed
Admin
Severed

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm

"An arts department." Lyla smiled at her students interest in the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]   Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Of The Damned :: Downtown Area :: The Supernatural Cafe-
Jump to: