High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
First Class of History I_vote_lcapFirst Class of History I_voting_barFirst Class of History I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
First Class of History I_vote_lcapFirst Class of History I_voting_barFirst Class of History I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
First Class of History Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
First Class of History Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
First Class of History Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
First Class of History Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
First Class of History Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
First Class of History Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

First Class of History

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryun Seiga

Ryun Seiga

First Class of History Empty
PostSubject: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:47 am

I walk into my classroom, preparing today's lecture on the history of Fallen Angels. With this, the goal is to teach about every race to help them understand each others difficulties and hardships. I notice I'm early and there isn't many students here at the moment, and I proceed to sit down at my desk in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 am

Raven walked inside the classroom seeing that is empty for the teacher. "Hello Mr. Seiga..." Raven said as he walked over to a seat in the back. "....I wonder what is he going to talk about today?" Raven thought as he took out a crumpled piece of paper and a pencil from his pocket ready to takes a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Corren

Corren

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

Corren tugged at the strap around his shoulder, and counted the numbers across the hallway. Each number was another tag that held the prospect of Corren's new, more unholy life. He stifled a sigh, and slid his hand around the handle of the door that led into his History class.

Corren slowly let himself in, and let the door come to a silent close. Inside, the room was nearly empty. "Am I early? I'd hate to manage this time zone wrong so early in the year" Corren smiled, and rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryun Seiga

Ryun Seiga

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 am

I look at my watch and notice its time for class to start. I stand up and go to my podium and proceed with my lecture. "As many of ya'll know, I am your teacher, Mr. Ryun Seiga. Before I start the notes, I would like to point out a few guidelines for my class; 1) I will be addressed as Mr.Seiga and nothing else 2) there will be no fighting among ya'll, your here to learn, not to fight 3) follow these two rules and you should be fine, otherwise you will face punishment."
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am

Raven nodded in silence as he noticed there was another person....a fallen angel. "So there is another fallen here that is good to know." Raven thought as he looked over to Mr. Seiga, Raven sighed as he began to draw a insignia on the top right of the paper and making sure it is aligned and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Corren

Corren

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:13 am

Corren shuffled in his overly neat backpack for a sheet of paper, and set it squarely. He set a blue pen, a pencil, and a red pen in formation with his paper, and set the pencil within his hand. He titled the page accordingly, and began to write down the rules, every so quietly humming a lovely sonata in the form of a tune.
Back to top Go down
Ryun Seiga

Ryun Seiga

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:16 am

I looked around the room to see if they understood."Good, now lets begin." I started giving a lecture on the origins of the Fallen Angels, giving diagrams, maps, texts, and other assorted articles of information on the subject. I then proceed to go into the life of an older Fallen Angel, while comparing it to the life of a modern one.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

Raven began to write down on the paper on the first line. ".....Age....Life....Death...why do I think this seem average....this may help me on my future revenge on Heaven." Raven thought as he began to write down what Mr. Seiga said. He looked over to the Vampire right next to him as she looked back at Raven with a plain expression only to point her eyes to the paper then back at me. I break my eye contact from the vampire and looked back on my paper only to sigh.
Back to top Go down
Corren

Corren

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:29 am

Corren was more in a daze, accordingly following instructions and notes to a perfect standards, but his mentality wasn't in class, it was outside. He was rather excited for his instrument to arrive back, repaired. Regardless, Corren was still in class, and needed to prioritize. He shook his head, and cleared his mind. As the teacher, Mister Seiga, explained his lecture, Corren peaked from his notes to the students around him. -Everyone seems so gloomy...- Corren examined, yet kept it to himself. He gazed back at the teacher, and his pencil followed his mind's focus.

Last edited by Corren on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 am

Sigrun approached Ryun Seiga's classroom with confidence. Shoulders high, smile on her face and proud. She knocked on the door, letting him know she was there. She then walked inside and walked up to him. "Mr. Seiga, I'll be watching over your class this hour, making sure your doing well. Don't mess up now, no pressure Wink" She winked at him then stood next to his desk, with a clipboard, some paper and a pen in hand. "You may continue with your lesson. Just act like i'm not here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenterra.forumotion.com
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Raven waited as he started to make more diagrams on top of the paper. "....I wonder how to make a summoning diagram work...." Raven thought as he continued to draw the forumulas of each one waiting for the lecture to begin not noticing Sigrun.
Back to top Go down
Corren

Corren

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

As the room started to fill, Corren peeked around the newly inhabited class. It wasn't much, but more and more people with odd auras to them seemed to be the commodity. He spun his pencil in his hand, and frowned to one side of his mouth. Turning back to his notes, he kept his attention to the teacher, in hopes of being told something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:22 pm

One by one the whole paper was filled with diagrams of different sorts from seals to more complex diagrams. "....Well...at least there is the fire diagram I perfected." Raven thought contently as he lifts his head up and sees Sigrun. "....." Raven thought in silence as he coughed and stood up slowly blushing red then walks to the front of the class with the fire diagram paper and cut his left hand as he clasp the paper with the diagram accepting the blood and turning into fire, Raven threw it at the sprinkler system and then opened the door and ran like hell still blushing. ".............What in the name of Lucifer did I just do." Raven thought as he pressed on to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 am

Sigrun watched as Raven approached the front of the class with his work to turn it in. She smiled at him and nodded then turned away, not paying much attention to him anymore. In the next moment the sprinklers in the class turned on and she watched as Raven slipped out of class. She shook her head and followed him out, standing behind him, she placed her hands on her hips and yelled "And what do you think YOUR doing?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Raven stopped and turned as he turned around blushing. ".....I....um...." Raven stopped his talking as he twitch his wings, he runs out of the building and flies towards the Fallen District as he leaved the building but left a trail of blood from his cut.
Back to top Go down
Sigrun

Sigrun

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Sigrun sighed and frowned at Ravens response but decided to follow him outside. She saw that he was gone and seemed hurt, she then noticed a small trail of blood, which seemed to have come from Raven. I wonder if he's injured.. She thought to herself. She decided to follow the blood trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class of History   First Class of History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Class of History
Page 1 of 1