High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_vote_lcapZato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_voting_barZato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_vote_lcapZato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_voting_barZato's Place (Door's Unlocked) I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Empty
PostSubject: Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)   Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Raven flew as he made it to the district he sighed as he noticed he has stopped blushing. "...Finally I am home and my blushing has stopped." Raven thought as he made his way to the room where is was just plain where there was a closet, a small kitchen (with a fridge, sink, and oven.), a door to the bathroom, another door to a small room with a washer/dryer and a bed at the corner of the room neatly folded. "At least I can focus a little more on the diagrams and what I have learned from today." Raven said to himself, he walked about the room looking at the window as he saw a couple of his brethern walking about minding their own business. Raven went to the bathroom where undressed himself and began to shower after a couple minutes he finishes to get his towel from the rack to dry himself off as he puts the towel around his waist and grabs his clothes he used for today.

Raven walked out of the bathroom door and walked into the small room as he put his clothes in a basket as he got the colors and put his clothes in the washer, unknowingly he forgot to lock his door. So Raven moved around the small room only to go to the main room where he got his clothes from the closet and put them on by putting away the towel on the floor after he was done dressing himself, he grabbed the towel and went back to the small room where he put it away in the basket. "Now for the diagrams." Raven muttered.
Back to top Go down
Raven Zato

Raven Zato

Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)   Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm

[The Next Day.] Raven flew quickly to the Housing as he made it to the ground and entered his place, closing the door behind him. "......Breathe..." Raven sighed as he talked to himself he looked at the cut of his hand and goes to the bathroom as he began to clean up and stitched the wound over the sink. As a few minutes go by he finishes up and sees the blood in the sink he proceeds to wash it away with water only for him to look at the mirror to see he was still blushing. "Breathe and think of other things...think of conquering Heaven." Raven thought as he tried to calm himself down in front of the mirror unfortunately he forgot to focus on locking the door leaving it open once again.
Back to top Go down

Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Of The Damned :: District 3 (Fallen Angels) :: Housing-
Jump to: