High School Of The Damned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A regular high school, with a secret.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Raven Zato
Races Descriptions I_vote_lcapRaces Descriptions I_voting_barRaces Descriptions I_vote_rcap 
Sigrun
Races Descriptions I_vote_lcapRaces Descriptions I_voting_barRaces Descriptions I_vote_rcap 
Damien Corruption
Severed
Ryun Seiga
Corren
BIG MACINTOSH APPLE
Kaito Draconitve
{alpha} Patrokolus
Takatsuki Chiyori
Latest topics
» Talking to a teacher. (Damien Corruption)
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 pm by Damien Corruption

» Sipping on coffee. (Now closed) [Raven]
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm by Severed

» First Class of History
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm by Sigrun

» Zato's Place (Door's Unlocked)
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm by Raven Zato

» Takatsuki Chiyori
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am by Sigrun

» Kaito Draconitive
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:11 pm by Severed

» morning math class
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm by Raven Zato

» Reading in the library (Closed)
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:10 pm by Sigrun

» {alpha} Patrokolus
Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 pm by Sigrun

Affiliates

free forum

Races Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Severed
Admin
Severed

Races Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Races Descriptions   Races Descriptions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:15 pm

STUDENTS CAN ONLY BE:
A Vampire; cold blooded, feasts on blood. Has incredible speed and can see in the dark. Reflexes are great but watch their temper.
A Demon; cold hearted, hates almost everyone. The can shift into a beast with wings and a tail but most try not to. They're angry a lot.
A Pixie; they seem cute and innocent but they're tricksters. Pixies enjoy making everyones lives hell.
A Fallen Angel; they hate everyone, literally. They were cast down for the simplest of things causing their hatred. Fallen Angels are silent and keep to themselves.

TEACHERS ARE:
Sirens; Flirty but strict. They've got control over water and it does hurt to be hit with it.
Gargoyles; large creatures made of stone. They have big wings and cannot be hurt easily. They have control over the earths natural materials, other than water and air and fire.
Werewolves; they have the most care for their students but do give them the necessary discipline. Werewolves control fire.
Shifters; they can shift into any animal they like though most choose a certain one. Shifters are caring yet rude and strict. They control the air and weather.
Back to top Go down
https://hsotd.forumotion.com

Races Descriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High School Of The Damned :: Character Creation :: Character Form-
Jump to: